Carlo's Discussions (1)

Discussions Started (1) Replies Latest Activity

Dealing with the emotional side affects?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the frustration from limitations, and just feeling different then others. I am always…

Started by Carlo in discussions

3 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by SUSAN FOX

RSS

Latest Activity

Jen B. updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Profile IconTBINetwork via Facebook
Thumbnail

Don't let the expectations of others destroy the accomplishments and success you have earned. You are more than good enough…

See More
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Don't it just make you want to slap some people sometimes when you are struggling and they try to convince you that they understand. NO! bumping your head on something is not like a brain injury idiots. Only another survivor knows what i am…

See More
Facebook4 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Don't let the opinions of others hold you back, if you stop and listen to everyone's opinions you will never do anything.…

See More
Facebook7 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Brain Injury is harder than you will ever know. Only another survivor knows the pain and hard work it takes to over come a brain injury, and its not weeks or months it is years. But we will do it…

See More
Facebook10 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

setting up boundaries is key to surviving brain injury, it is hard at first but no has to mean no..

Timeline Photos

Facebook12 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

My Brain Injury at it's worst baffles people I know because at my best I am really good so my worst I am really bad. I don't want to be it just is, and I can't help it. It is no act I am not looking for sympathy or pity. It is…

See More
Facebook15 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Are to many people telling to do this or do that, not helping you go for your goals, don't wait for anyone, reach for the stars with all your might if that is what you're heart is telling you...…

See More
Facebook22 hours ago · Reply

© 2016   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service