mary lutz's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Kathleen, I am glad that you found this forum and thank you for sharing your st…"

mary lutz replied Jul 13, 2014 to Decidedly lack of focus, like the story of my brain injured life.....

9 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Crowe

"Dear Stephanie, My TBI is also considered mild, so I feel very ashamed that others h…"

mary lutz replied Nov 25, 2013 to Accepting My New Self

306 Jun 1
Reply by Gregory B. Decker

"It was just on my local news again last night, the concern with those who get repeat…"

mary lutz replied Nov 14, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Charles Thomas Wild

"Hi Rocko, Im glad you found this site. I am grateful for it. I have found that I go…"

mary lutz replied Nov 8, 2013 to isolation

128 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by rocko

"Thank you Charles for confirming what I know to be true. I have always been a person…"

mary lutz replied Nov 1, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Hi Papa, Thanks for reply. You are right, it is so hidden. Yet one pro football play…"

mary lutz replied Oct 31, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Im glad for all of your responses and feedback. I am just betting that the largest n…"

mary lutz replied Oct 31, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Hi Richard, Thank you for your response. I am so sorry for what you are going throug…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to isolation

128 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by rocko

"My mind seems to be all over the place so I cant write a journal very well. I seem t…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to protects itself

6 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Lee Walter Radick

"Karrie, sorry I am reading this so late, it has been awhile since your post. I am no…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to taring at my 4 walls

14 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by mary lutz

RSS

Latest Activity

Queenie Alexander left a comment for Chris
"How long have you had brain injury in your family?  My partner was injured in May 2010. His injury is classified as moderate. He has made a huge amount of progress, but the fact that I am a psychiatric nurse certainly helped me help him. …"
Sunday
Queenie Alexander left a comment for JJ virgin
"Hi JJ virgin! I hope you feel better for having made contact here.  It sounds like you have insight to work with. How long ago was your injury?"
Sunday
Queenie Alexander left a comment for Talana Klungland
"Welcome Talana.  My partner has a moderate brain injury and I was given power of attorney to manage his money. After nearly 7 years he is much better at saving.  Time certainly heals.  All best. :-) "
Sunday
Queenie Alexander replied to Queenie Alexander's discussion Sound, noise, music and TBI
"Oh, just saw this, which I wrote in 2010.  It is now nearly the end of 2016 and my partner not only enjoys music, but he is performing in a choir!  We found that he had B12 deficiency (pernicious anaemia) and hypothyroidism, which had been…"
Sunday
Queenie Alexander left a comment for Juliette Lucarini Harch
"Welcome Juliette.  I am a carer for my partner, who has TBI.  After nearly 7 yrs he has made great progress, but we had to recognise and treat two undiagnosed complications, which were hypothyroidism and pernicious anaemia, both of which…"
Sunday
Profile IconAudrey Ellsworth, Andre Galipeau Jr, Steve Dagley and 6 more joined TBINetwork
Sunday
Kirtley E. Thornton posted a photo
Nov 18
Kirtley E. Thornton updated their profile
Nov 18

© 2016   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service