TBI Survivors Network's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"love it "

TBI Survivors Network replied Mar 17, 2016 to Here's the trailer for my new documentary film on artists with TBI!

1 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by TBI Survivors Network

"that is tough  "

TBI Survivors Network replied Oct 7, 2015 to My brain injured mother is living in her car......

2 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Sarah Esberner

"it is hard and at times impossible but what are the choices,  we just have to find t…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Feb 16, 2015 to Hurtful words from others

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by MY NAME IS KEITH

"we get better or adapt it is aroller coaster of ups and downswish  you the best of l…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Apr 14, 2014 to It has been 5 years

7 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Richard J

"survivors are being left out of many things around the nation and many times tokens…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Jan 22, 2014 to Why are brain concussion survivors left out of conferences?

2 Jan 22, 2014

"let me know who so we can remove them michelle is gone"

TBI Survivors Network replied Jan 6, 2014 to WARNING.....I think we have a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

6 Jan 6, 2014

"DVR division of vocational rehabilitation is about education leading to employment t…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Aug 5, 2013 to Does anyone know of a Scholarship for TBI survivors?

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Barney

"i cant imagine, just the loss of connection that i thought was in my marriage that w…"

TBI Survivors Network replied May 30, 2013 to Emotional Impact of Returning To My Maiden Name

4 May 30, 2013

"yes very much so, i will side chat you I have an idea that can help"

TBI Survivors Network replied May 20, 2013 to Brain injury survivor Kris Haas is doing an incredible, inspiring art project

3 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Green

"brain injury radio is live 7 nights a week, different survivors each night bringing…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Mar 4, 2013 to I'm sorry but what is Brain Injury Radio? I'm curious but is this live?

3 Mar 4, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Shaun Wesley Best posted a blog post

New to the Beaumount, Texas Area

I am new to the Beaumount, Texas, area, but many are encouraging my positive perspective of brain recovery vs. injured, disabled, retarded, handicapped, crippled, etc., (legal disability environment/fear factor) cognitively challenged (linguistic…See More
Jul 21
Shelah Riggins posted a blog post

Full Circle

As a survivor of Traumatic Brain-Injury who is too stubborn to give up and yield to the notion that I cannot work due to disability, I have--more than once--been a client of the Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. My file has…See More
Jul 15
Heidi Lerner and TBI Survivors Network are now friends
Jul 1
TBI Survivors Network posted events
Jun 24
Profile IconMarlon Reynolds, Merl, Sally Gross and 1 more joined TBINetwork
Jun 24
ned bane jr., PsyD shared their photo on Facebook
Jun 15
ned bane jr., PsyD shared their photo on Facebook
Jun 15
Anthony Aquan-Assee posted a discussion

"Rethink, Redo, Rewired: Using Alternative Treatments to Heal a Brain Injury"

Hello.I want to let you know about the publication of my new book. It is called "Rethink, Redo, Rewired: Using Alternative Treatments to Heal a Brain Injury"It will teach readers about some alternative treatments that can help with many health…See More
May 29

© 2017   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service