Chuck's Discussions (2)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Aggression and Hurtful Behavior

Hello I posted in 2012 with "My Sister has Zero Motivation with Short Term Memory Exercises" and sincerely appreciated the kind and thought…

Started by Chuck in discussions

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Kathie Mayer

My Sister has Zero Motivation with Short Term Memory Exercises

My sister spent almost a year from rehab clinics to hospitals to rehab clinics. She is home now with a full time attendant. She is given at…

Started by Chuck in Caregiver

14 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Bernadette Coleman

Latest Activity

Kim Justus posted events
Kim Justus posted a status
"Monday Nite on Balance, Wed Nite GREAT Guest & Thanksgiving bring your homework! Whew!! Happy Thanksgivng All <3"
Scott C. Thackston posted photos
Nicole Peterson is now a member of Brain Injury Radio
Nov 16
"Brain need rebalancing? Dr Karen Kan says she can do it Free on Air for callers! WED NITE!! See EVENTS tab above for Nov 18 :)"
Nov 16
Kim Justus posted an event

Remote Brain Balancing on Recovery Now with Kim Justus at Brain Injury Radio Network (Pac Time)

November 18, 2015 from 7pm to 10pm
#‎inaflash‬ My guest Dr Karen Kan is going to be offering free brain balance evaluations remotely while we're LIVE on the air! Join us if you'd…See More
Nov 16
TBI Survivors Network updated an event

Set Backs in Brain Injury at world wide web and streaming audio

November 16, 2015 from 7pm to 10pm
Set-Backs of Brain InjuryBrain injury is a rollercoaster in lifes roads, ups and downs and downs. Each set…See More
Nov 16
"Join Me Veteran's Day .. Wednesday Nite the 11th to honor our troops & meet with the Purple Hearts. See EVENTS section for details!"
Nov 9

© 2015   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service