Latest Activity

Gregory B. Decker posted a photo

deckdeckster@gmail

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone> stress is robbing the hair on my head
44 minutes ago
Profile IconTBINetwork via Facebook
Thumbnail

Many will try and will fail, if nothing else we become stronger than anyone could ever imagine and don't even realize it, use that supper power to control your life to make it the way you want it…

See More
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
Scott C. Thackston replied to Stephanie's discussion Accepting My New Self
"I do not know whether I can directly involve myself in your discussion with someone else or not; if I cannot, then please pardon me. I also had a severe Brain injury that occurred back in 1981 that required 6 hours of Brain Surgery that left me with…"
5 hours ago
Thumbnail

and as it continually keeps happening we become more and more fearful, we get use to it and expect it and even make it happen don't let it happen.. the ones who will stick around are worth the others who don't…

See More
Facebook5 hours ago · Reply
Sunder Aldridge updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Sunder Aldridge updated their profile
6 hours ago
Thumbnail

rejection because people don't believe us or just get tired of us because it is so sever and takes so long to heal and adjust, we will adjust it would be much quicker if you would support us rather than abandon us love a survivor…

See More
Facebook7 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

sometimes you just can't make heads or tails out of what is happening so you have to learn it don't matter accept who you are and love you. If you don't know one else will either.…

See More
Facebook9 hours ago · Reply

© 2016   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service